1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
• Location: Base of spine in tailbone area.
• Emotional issues: Survival issues such as financial independence, money, and food.
2. Sacral Chakra – Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
• Location: Lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in.
• Emotional issues: Sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
• Location: Upper abdomen in the stomach area.
• Emotional issues: Self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem.
4. Heart Chakra – Our ability to love.
• Location: Centre of chest just above heart.
• Emotional issues: Love, joy, inner peace.
5. Throat Chakra – Our ability to communicate.
• Location: Throat.
• Emotional issues: Communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra – Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
• Location: Forehead between the eyes. (Also called the Brow Chakra)
• Emotional issues: Intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions.
7. Crown Chakra – The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
• Location: The very top of the head.
• Emotional issues: Inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss.